Florida Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle accidents are one of the leading causes of death and injury throughout the world. In the United States, more than one quarter of all Americans were involved in a car accident over the last five years. Florida is no exception to this trend.
Our Florida motor vehicle accident attorneys at Halpern Santos & Pinkert, P.A. handle all types of motor vehicle collisions, including multi-vehicle and single vehicle accidents that have resulted in death, severe spinal injury, and brain damage. The firm, led by Jay Halpern, has over 30 years of experience in handling:
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Poor Truck Maintenance
- Ridesharing Accident
- Roof Crush
- SUV Accident
- Tire Defect & Rollover Accident
- Truck Accident
- Truck Driver Fatigue
- Van, Bus & ATV Accident
- Vehicle Instability
There are a number of factors that can lead to motor vehicle collisions, including driver, roadway and vehicle factors. Driving factors include driver input such as speeding or failure to pay attention, alcohol, physical impairment, age, sleep deprivation and drug use. Roadway factors can include anything affecting the roadways, such as bumps or debris in the road, weather such as rain, snow or ice, and any bends or turns in the roadway. As for vehicle factors, these include any defects or problems with the vehicle, such as tires, seatbelts, seatbacks, brakes and airbags.
Many issues arise as a result of automobile accidents. It is important for a person injured in an automobile accident to have an advocate in his or her corner to sort out the various issues, including insurance issues. Florida Law governs which insurance coverage will apply to the circumstances of any particular automobile accident. Our law firm has over 30 years of experience in maximizing recoveries associated with PIP, Med Pay Benefits, Bodily Injury Liability Insurance, Uninsured Motorist Protection and Property Damage.
An experienced attorney will also undertake critical actions including the following:
- Preserving the evidence by placing vehicles in storage or otherwise collecting, photographing and videotaping evidence;
- Collecting and synthesizing key documents such as police reports, homicide reports, aerial photographs, medical records, x-rays and other diagnostic tests;
- Creating compelling exhibits including medical illustrations and other graphic presentations;
- Assisting client in finding medical treatment and services, transportation or other special needs related to any injuries or inconvenience associated with a motor vehicle accident; and
- Retaining and working with qualified experts for the purpose of demonstrating what happened in the accident, why our clients are entitled to compensation, and to illustrate the extent of their injuries.
In addition to the factors listed above, there are numerous types of motor vehicle collisions including head-on collisions, off-road collisions, read-end collisions, side collisions and rollovers. A motor-vehicle collision can be one vehicle or multi-vehicle, and can include any type of motor vehicle, such as trucks, cars, motorcycles, buses and ATVs.
Contact Experienced Florida Motor Vehicle Accident Attorneys Today
Our experience allows us to understand the challenges of our clients who have been injured, inconvenienced, lost work and incurred medical bills as a result of motor vehicle accidents. For an advocate in your corner contact us at 305-445-1111.