Jacqueline Halpern joined the firm of Halpern Santos & Pinkert, P.A. in 2019 and takes great pride in handling personal injury matters. She is dedicated to helping injured clients recover maximum compensation.
Jacqueline earned her Bachelor of Science in Human and Organizational Development from Vanderbilt University in 2010. She minored in both Cognitive Studies and Managerial Studies: Corporate Strategies. During her time at Vanderbilt, Jacqueline spent a summer studying abroad at the London School of Economics and Political Science. After college, Jacqueline moved to New York City, gaining professional experience in sales and marketing roles at Fortune 100 companies: Apple Inc. and American Express Company. She developed great attention to detail, which she applies to every client matter she handles.
In 2016, Jacqueline returned to Miami and earned her 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Certification. Thereafter, she pursued her Juris Doctorate and graduated cum laude from the University of Miami School of Law in 2019. During law school, Jacqueline gained invaluable insight during a summer internship for the Honorable Judge Beth Bloom of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida. She developed litigation strategies through experiences at the prestigious law firms of Podhurst Orseck, P.A. and Siegfried, Rivera, Hyman, Lerner, De La Torre, Mars & Sobel, P.A. She also served the local community through her legal advocacy and outreach at Miami Waterkeeper, a nonprofit environmental group committed to protecting South Florida’s watershed and wildlife. Their goal of ensuring “swimmable, drinkable, and fishable water for all” is consistent with Jacqueline’s commitment to sustainability and justice.
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Legal Extern at Miami Waterkeeper
- Summer Clerk at Siegfried, Rivera, Hyman, Lerner, De La Torre, Mars & Sobel, P.A.
- Law Clerk at Podhurst Orseck, P.A.
- Summer Intern to the Honorable Beth Bloom of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Marketing Analyst for Global Merchant Services & Brand Partnerships at American Express Co.
- Account Executive for Strategic Advertising Partnerships at Apple Inc.
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, cum laude, 2019
- B.S., Human and Organizational Studies, Vanderbilt University, 2010
- Summer Program, London School of Economics and Political Science, 2009