Fort Lauderdale Car Accident Attorney
Were you or someone you love seriously injured in a car accident? If you’re struggling with the physical, emotional, and financial impacts of a severe and unexpected injury, the attorneys at Halpern Santos & Pinkert are here to help. Our Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers will assess your case for free and aggressively fight to get you fairly compensated.
The claims process can be unpredictable, but our Fort Lauderdale car accident attorneys will do everything in their power to hedge the odds in your favor. We will vigorously investigate your crash, calculate your economic and non-economic damages, and possibly use expert witness testimony to prove liability and damages. To learn more or to schedule a free consultation, call us today at 305-445-1111.
Types of Car Accident Claims We Handle
The vast majority of motor-vehicle wrecks stem from driver errors; however, there are countless factors that contribute to serious collisions, so proving liability can be complicated. The attorneys at Halpern Santos & Pinkert know the types of evidence needed to strengthen your car accident claim, and we will use proven settlement negotiation strategies to help you fight for the highest possible compensation.
Our Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers handle the following types of claims:
- Tire Blowout Car Accidents: We are one of the country’s leading personal injury law firms for tire blowout accident cases. Attorneys throughout Florida refer tire blowout cases to our practice because we have the knowledge, expert witnesses, and legal strategies to provide exceptional representation.
- Drunk Driving Accidents: If your injuries or your loved one’s death was caused by a drunk driver, you might be able to recover not only economic and non-economic losses but also exemplary damages.
Our attorneys will gather the accident and toxicology reports, talk to witnesses, and compile other evidence to prove liability.
- Distracted Driving Crashes: If the driver who caused your collision was distracted, our Fort Lauderdale car accident lawyers can try to access cell phone records, surveillance footage, and other evidence to strengthen your claim.
- Rideshare Accidents: Bringing a claim after an Uber or Lyft accident comes with unique challenges. Our personal injury lawyers are here to help you overcome those challenges and fight for a fair settlement.
- Commercial Truck Crashes: If you were seriously injured in a big rig accident, our lawyers will help you gather dashcam footage, black box data, toll booth records, weight station receipts, bills of lading, and other evidence that might be used to prove liability. We can also help you identify all liable parties, which might include the truck owner, trucking company, a mechanic, or another party.
- Defective Auto Part Accidents: Defective tires, brakes, or other auto parts can cause devastating collisions. It can be difficult to determine that a mechanical issue contributed to a wreck and even more challenging to prove it. Our lawyers know what it takes to win cases involving defective auto parts. Besides the evidence that is typically used to prove liability in auto accident cases, we may also bring in an auto parts specialist to provide testimony, and we can search for records of similar accidents caused by the same auto part.
- Bus Accidents: Determining fault after a bus accident can be tricky. The bus driver, bus owner, tour operating company, another driver, and/or several other parties might be liable, depending on the circumstances of your collision. Often, several parties share fault. Identifying all liable parties is critical for giving you the best chance of recovering fair compensation.
- Motorcycle Accidents: Our attorneys have successfully handled complex motorcycle accident claims, and we will use our extensive experience to represent your interests.
- Pedestrian Accidents: Whether you were hit by a car as a pedestrian or you crashed your vehicle due to a negligent pedestrian, our lawyers can help you determine liability and pursue the maximum compensation.
- Hit and Run Accidents: Committing a hit and run is incredibly egregious since victims are often left to die. Survivors may suffer critical injuries that would have been less severe if the at-fault driver had stayed at the scene and called for medical assistance. If you were hurt in a hit and run crash, our attorneys would be proud to help you fight for justice.
- Car Accidents Involving Wrongful Death: Car accidents are a leading cause of preventable death in our country. Most of these tragedies stem from driver negligence. The Fort Lauderdale auto accident lawyers at HSP have successfully handled many wrongful death claims arising from car wrecks.
- Accidents Resulting in Catastrophic Injuries: A serious collision can result in permanent, life-changing injuries that affect all aspects of the victim’s life. If you sustained a traumatic brain injury or spinal cord injury due to another driver’s reckless or negligent actions, contact HSP to discuss your case.
More Than 60 Years of Experience, More Than $200 Million Recovered
Any law firm can claim that they will offer unparalleled representation, but not many attorneys have a track record of success handling complex auto accident claims. The personal injury lawyers at Halpern Santos & Pinkert have won several multimillion-dollar verdicts for clients in high-stakes personal injury and wrongful death cases. With more than six decades of combined experience, our legal team knows what it means to provide tenacious and effective representation, and we are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for each and every one of our clients.
We have won more than $200 million in settlements and verdicts. Many of those victories were absolutely essential for helping our clients regain their financial footing. Nothing makes us happier than helping car accident victims recover the compensation they need to put their lives back together.
Contact Us Today at 305-445-1111 for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION!
If you’re ready to learn about your legal rights after being injured in a motor-vehicle collision, turn to the Fort Lauderdale car accident attorneys at Halpern Santos & Pinkert. Use our Online Contact Form or call us today at 305-445-1111 to set up a free case evaluation with a personal injury attorney in Florida.