Many issues arise as a result of automobile accidents. It is important for a person injured in an automobile accident to have an advocate in his or her corner to sort out the various issues, including insurance issues. Florida Law governs which insurance coverage will apply to the circumstances of any particular automobile accident. Our law firm has over 30 years of experience in maximizing recoveries associated with PIP, Med Pay Benefits, Bodily Injury Liability Insurance, Uninsured Motorist Protection and Property Damage.
An experienced attorney will also undertake critical actions including the following:
- Preserving the evidence by placing vehicles in storage or otherwise collecting, photographing and videotaping evidence;
- Collecting and synthesizing key documents such as police reports, homicide reports, aerial photographs, medical records, x-rays and other diagnostic tests;
- Creating compelling exhibits including medical illustrations and other graphic presentations;
- Assisting client in finding medical treatment and services, transportation or other special needs related to any injuries or inconvenience associated with a motor vehicle accident; and
- Retaining and working with qualified experts for the purpose of demonstrating what happened in the accident, why our clients are entitled to compensation, and to illustrate the extent of their injuries.
If we can assist your loved one who has been involved in an automobile accident, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will make sense of the insurance coverage issues for you, investigate the accident and preserve the evidence, assist you with needs which may arise as a result of your accident, and marshal all of our efforts to maximize a fair and just recovery for you.